Baked fresh daily. Locally made in Easthampton and Northampton, these are the best bagels in the valley.
Diemand Farm is a small family business. They raise and process our own poultry and farm fresh eggs. In addition, they have their own grass-fed beef. All of their meat is hormone and antibiotic-free.
Their milk is pasteurized and bottled right on the farm, within hours of milking. It's also rich. And it's natural. Their milk doesn't contain any added preservatives, and the cows aren't treated with growth hormones. They live a comfortable life, and their diet consists of hay and corn grown on fields surrounding their barn.
Bread Euphoria is committed to bringing you the very best baked goods available, anywhere. Most of their breads do not use commercial yeast, because we prefer the flavor provided by natural starters and a long fermentation. We use organic ingredients and locally grown ingredients whenever possible. They are proud to belong to a community of small farms and locally-owned food producers whose products flavor our great-tasting, nutritious bread and baked goods.
There are so many reasons we choose to serve Dean’s Beans Organic Coffee Company in our cafe.
- Dean’s only roast high-quality specialty coffee beans which are used as a vehicle for progressive change throughout the coffee lands of Asia, Africa and the Americas,
- All of their beans are certified Organic, Fair-Trade, and Kosher,
- All beans are roasted in small batches at their beanery in local Orange, MA,
- Their commitment to only purchase shade grown coffee supports healthy environments for coffee growers and protects critical migratory bird habitats,
- It’s important to Dean’s that the quality of their coffee includes the respect for quality of life for their coffee partners throughout the world, and
- Their Coffee tastes so darn good, we had to share it with our customers, it’s just the right thing to do!
We also want to thank Dean’s Beans Organic Coffee Company for highlighting our cafe on their website.
“Meet your (Coffee) Maker! Welcome aboard to The Freckled Fox Cafe – a sweet, classic, family-friendly cafe with a giant heart. We especially *love* their Cup of Kindness pay-it-forward program, for community members who are hungry but don’t have the means to buy a meal for themselves. Read more here.
Simpson & Vail Inc. is one of the oldest Tea companies in the USA. Simpson & Vail was established in 1929 and is a family owned local business located in Brookfield, CT. Simpson & Vail is dedicated to offering quality teas from around the world. Simpson & Vail has over 350 teas (black, green, oolong, decaf, flavored, flowering, white and blends) from China, India, Japan, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Nepal, Indonesia, Taiwan, and Colombia. All of our teas are gluten-free.
Darjeeling Margarets Hope Estate
Decaf Earl Grey
China Pinhead Gunpowder
Darjeeling – Ambootia Estate
Apple Cinnamon – Black Desert Tea
Almond Sugar Cookie – Black Desert Tea
Peppermint – Herbal
Chamomile – Herbal
Burgundy Blast – Herbal
Detox – Herbal